Sunday, July 11, 2010

Terros


FRIDAY, MAY 21, 2010 2:48 PM, MST
This morning, just one week after undergoing the open heart surgery, I received a phone call from HR at Terros, my employer, informing me that they're unable to hold my position beyond June 17. The time I have remaining under FMLA carries me up until June 3 (I used a majority of FMLA time following placement of another stent in January of this year), and Terros said they will be able to secure my position two weeks beyond that or mid-June. According to my surgeon, minimal recovery time is eight weeks which takes me into mid-July. HR informed me I can reapply for a position within 90 days and retain my seniority and benefits (that is if a daytime shift is open as overnights and even swing-shift aren't an option for me--been there, done that). So, those are the facts. I have to believe that when the Lord closes one door he always opens another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment