Sunday, July 11, 2010

Social Hour


THURSDAY, MAY 20, 2010 4:10 PM, MST
Not feeling particularly spunky today but that's part of the rehab process. I had sort of a spur-of-the-moment social hour at the house early this afternoon with visits from Christie, Nancy, and Sonja. All that talk about skin care makes me really want that much-needed and certainly much-deserved facial from Beth Hadden! I also had an hour assessment with a Banner Home Health Care nurse who happened to be my age and couldn't believe I had open heart so young. Unfortunately, that's part of heart disease. It doesn't discriminate. On the bright side, she assessed that I'm progressing nicely considering its been exactly one week since the procedure. Really? Feel like I've missed a few days....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment