Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dry Run


SUNDAY, MAY 9, 2010 4:00 PM, MST
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Can't expand on that one at this moment otherwise I get too teary eyed.

My parents, Katrina, and I took a dry run to Banner Baywood this afternoon. What a beautiful facility. The heart hospital is its own separate building. So, here's the deal. My surgery and ICU are on the 5th floor where I'll be Tuesday. Then on Wednesday, I'll be moved to telemetry. Most likely I will remain on the 5th floor but there are also some telemetry beds on the fourth floor. There are physican offices in the heart building so the parking garage gets packed. I was told there is free valet so that you don't have to drive around the parking garage trying to snag a spot. Good stuff to know. 

I'm worried about my parents for obvious reasons. If you stop by the hospital, which I hope you do, and you see my folks, I'm sure they'd appreciate a hug. Their names are Joe & LaVerne. After loosing Lisa this is de ja vu. I can't imagine......they're strong people but we all have a breaking point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment