Friday, July 9, 2010

One Day to Go


THURSDAY, MAY 13, 2010 9:44 AM, MST
This is my final entry before leaving for the hospital. I thought today would never come. My friends Nancy, Gail, and Jenni have graciously agreed to update my blog with my progress so stay tuned. Visitors are allowed at any time although ICU hours are rather restrictive. Please don't hold me to anything I may say, though, because I'll be under the influence......I'm touched by all of the messages of support from friends near and far! You are providing me with an incredible amount of strength, determination, and optimism. I pray that the surgeon will be able to do the DOUBLE bypass and know that God and Lisa will be working through her and the rest of the medical team. Let's go do this! Love and hugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment