Friday, July 16, 2010

Lots of Spoiling


MONDAY, JUNE 7, 2010 8:14 PM, MST
So many of you have gone the extra mile :) to make sure my recovery is going as well as possible. Walking and doing such strenuous exercises, however limited they may be, works up my appetite. I'm especially thankful to my friends who have been dropping off such fabulous meals and am especially grateful to Christie for putting together the meal schedule. Tonight, Jenni delivered scrumptious homemade chicken enchiladas and she happened to include a plateful of chocolate macadamia nut cookies. No waste there. Thanks, Jenni! How quickly can I begin running to burn off all those extra calories? I'm not even remotely interested in testing what little culinary skills I have because the scab on my scar is now completely off leaving the scar sensitive to my every move. You are all spoiling me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment